BoardVitals Family Medicine CME Pro Plus w/ Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card
Get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 100 Prescribed credits with BoardVitals Family Medicine CME Pro Plus. This bundle offers more than 2,000 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Family Medicine topics including Pediatrics, Neurology, and Hospital Medicine.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 100 Prescribed Credits
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 2,000+ up-to-date Family Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Infectious Disease
- Allergy and Immunology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Pulmonary / Critical Care
- Rheumatology / Orthopedics
- Endocrinology / Metabolism
- Population-Based Care
- General Medicine
- Geriatrics and Palliative
- Muscuoskeletal and Sports Medicine
- Ambulatory Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Hospital Medicine
- Reproductive – Male
- Women’s Health
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Family Medicine research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Family Medicine board prep.
Family Medicine Clinicians
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.