Dermatology MOC Sample Question 1
Which of the following is characterized by red blood cell (RBC) porphyrins?
- AErythropoietic Protoporphyria (EPP)
- BPorphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT)
- CHereditary Coproporphyria
- DAcute Intermittent Porphyria (AIP)
- EVariegate Porphyria (VP)
Dermatology MOC Sample Question 2
A patient of Puerto Rican heritage presents to clinic with cream colored hair, photophobia, and frequent nosebleeds. On physical exam, the patient is noted to have multiple petechiae and pigmented nevi. What syndrome does this patient have?
- AOculocutaneous Albinism Type II
- BGriscelli Syndrome
- CChediak-Higashi Syndrome
- EHermansky-Pudlak Syndrome
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Over 900 Dermatology MOC:PQRS targeted review questions (and ABD Exam). The BoardVitals Dermatology MOC qbank offers questions, answers, explanations, and images specific to the Dermatology exam.
- Over 900 Dermatology images to expose users to the breadth of conditions on the exam
- Covers the General Dermatology section as well as the optional additional Dermatology modules
- Each question includes a detailed answer and explanation, as well as a relevant categorization
- Available 24/7 via computer, smartphone, or tablet
- 100% Pass Guarantee
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps tens of thousands of doctors prepare for board certification/recertification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by more than 400 leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“BoardVitals offers an excellent set of Dermatology Board Review Questions… this question bank has the images, questions, and explanations that together make for an Excellent Dermatology Practice Exam”
Tamara Lazic, MD, Attending, Department of Dermatology, Mount Sinai