Dermatology MOC Sample Question 1
Which of the following is characterized by red blood cell (RBC) porphyrins?
- AErythropoietic Protoporphyria (EPP)
- BPorphyria Cutanea Tarda (PCT)
- CHereditary Coproporphyria
- DAcute Intermittent Porphyria (AIP)
- EVariegate Porphyria (VP)
Dermatology MOC Sample Question 2
A patient of Puerto Rican heritage presents to clinic with cream colored hair, photophobia, and frequent nosebleeds. On physical exam, the patient is noted to have multiple petechiae and pigmented nevi. What syndrome does this patient have?
- AOculocutaneous Albinism Type II
- BGriscelli Syndrome
- CChediak-Higashi Syndrome
- EHermansky-Pudlak Syndrome
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Dermatology CME Pro Plus offers more than 950 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Dermatology board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Dermatology topics including Pharmacology, Infectious Disease, and General Dermatology. Also, get up to a bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card and earn 70 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card with purchase
- 70 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 950+ up-to-date Dermatology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Dermatology board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“BoardVitals offers an excellent set of Dermatology Board Review Questions… this question bank has the images, questions, and explanations that together make for an Excellent Dermatology Practice Exam”
Tamara Lazic, MD, Attending, Department of Dermatology, Mount Sinai