1 - 10 of 16 results
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements Online with the BoardVitals Online CME + MOC OB/GYN Self-Assessment Activity with up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of BoardVitals Online CME + MOC OB/GYN Self-Assessment Activity include:
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in OB/GYNSee full details chevron_right
Quick to learn and easy to use, CMEinfo Insider OB/GYN gives you instant access to CMEInfo’s entire collection of specialty-based educational resources that you can view on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
• View activities and progress on content you have selected, as well as relevant primary specialty recommendations from our Medical Contributors.
• Get regular updates on hot topics in the Med Minute spotlight.
• Manage your courses and AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM all in one convenient location.
• Create instant certificates by date, specialty and credit category for all your completed CME activities.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on OB/GYN and Women’s Health.See full details chevron_right
Free gift card with purchase!
Own a collection of hand-selected lectures in the Obstetrics & Gynecology field. Clinical Compendium allows you unlimited access to 188 accredited lectures, presented by experts from the country’s leading medical institutions. Every lecture is accompanied by educational objectives, a written summary, and CME test questions.
To make your access easy and efficient, we’ve grouped all these lectures into relevant clinical topics. Each topic is conveniently delivered in its own playlist to help you identify the content you are most interested in listening to at any time.
CME credit is available for each lecture, with the potential to earn up to 199.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.See full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals OB/GYN CME Review offers clinicians 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 1,100 OB/GYN board review questions. The questions cover key topics including major surgeries, prenatal diagnosis and care, and infections. This question bank will assist clinicians with OB/GYN certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals OB/GYN CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Obstetricians and GynecologistsSee full details chevron_right
Topics covered by UCSF Controversies in Women’s Health include:
Cervical Cancer Screening, Routine Pelvic Examinations, Common Infections in Women, Vaccination, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Opiate Use Disorders, Contraception, Transgender Patients, Menopause Management and many more.
After viewing UCSF Controversies in Women’s Health you should be able to:
• Discuss and implement new guidelines for women for prevention and early detection of cancer with clinical exams, pap tests, genetic tests, and diagnostic imaging
• Discuss and implement new guidelines for women to prevent infectious diseases with vaccines, screening, and counseling
• Discuss and implement current guidelines for women to prevent cardiovascular diseases with treatment of hypertension, lipid disorders, and aspirin
• Diagnose and treat common and controversial problems in women’s health including osteoporosis, menopause, fibromyalgia, obesity, cognitive impairment, and sports injuries
• Understand new treatment options for women with gynecologic cancers
• Counsel patients about treatment options in contraception
• Provide comprehensive health care for transgender patients
Family physicians, internists, gynecologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, and all others involved in providing quality health care for women.
The BoardVitals OBGYN MOC Re-Certification Question Bank and Review contains 1200 MOC OBGYN questions, answers, and detailed explanations. This program is specifically targeted to Part III of the Maintenance of Certification Exam – the cognitive expertise test.
Features of the OBGYN MOC Re-Certification Question Bank include:
• The question bank includes the selectives that are presented on the exam: OB only, GYN only, Office Practice, or a combination.
• Take exams in timed or practice mode for the appropriate pacing on the exam
• Compare your performance to others with the “percent correct” tool
Target Audience: OBGYNs preparing for the OBGYN Maintenance of Certification Exam.See full details chevron_right
American Urogynecological Society offers various courses including webinars and question banks.
Participating in these courses will help you:
• To explain the prevalence and impact of urinary incontinence, identify the common types, explain bladder function, diagnose urinary incontinence in patients, and apply common treatment options;
• To conduct effective patient evaluations and recognize the psychological, social, and sexual impact of anal incontinence; evaluate the relationships between current medications and anal incontinence; explain the effects of vaginal childbirth, aging, obesity, health habits, and pelvic surgery on lower GI tract function; correctly diagnose anal incontinence; and apply non-surgical techniques to prevent and treat anal incontinence; and
• To differentiate pelvic organ prolapse (POP) from normal vaginal support; identify the most specific symptoms; diagnose POP in your patients; and select the best surgical or non-surgical treatment options.
Primary Care Physicians and other specialists who regularly provide care to women.
Contains seven disease-based interactive modules:
Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), Pelvic inflammatory Disease (PID), Syphilis and Vaginitis.
Physicians focusing on Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB-GYN, Infectious Disease
The site contains over 50 courses in medical imaging. The majority of offerings are in obstetrical ultrasound. Some nice pictures of black-and-white and color Doppler images.
Some new courses include:
• Vascular Laboratory Markers of Cardiovascular Risk
• Principles of OB/GYN Sonography
• Buzzwords in Sonography
• Digital Breast Tomosynthesis
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in OB-GYN, RadiologySee full details chevron_right
CME activities of special interest to obstetricians and gynecologists. Medscape contains a variety of educational formats:
CONFERENCE COVERAGE – Reports of advances presented at major medical conferences; typically includes several tracks with news stories, expert interviews, and in-depth topic overviews.
CLINICAL UPDATE – Comprehensive original review article on scientific advances in a clinical topic.
FAST TRACK CLINICAL UPDATE – Narrowly focused original review article on scientific advances in a clinical topic.
CME-LIVE – Real-time online events with streaming video, synchronized visuals, and interactive questions and answers; archived for 1 year.
CLINICAL BRIEFS – Daily reports of major current medical research articles; 0.25 credits each
JOURNAL CME – Articles selected from a wide selection of peer-reviewed journals.
SPECIAL REPORT CME – Topic-based monthly email newsletter distributed to Medscape’s professional member database by specialty.
INTERACTIVE PATIENT CASES – Original CME activity presented to the physician in an interactive, clinical case-based format.
CME CIRCLE – Multimedia content certified by other accredited professional education providers, typically from live symposia or monographs, and then posted on Medscape and archived for one year.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on OB/GYNSee full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.