1 - 8 of 8 results
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements Online with the BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Otolaryngology Self-Assessment Activity with up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of the BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Otolaryngology Self-Assessment Activity include:
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in OtolaryngologySee full details chevron_right
Practical Reviews in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery keeps you informed of the most important research and clinical findings published in Otolaryngology each month.
Each issue contains: downloadable audio of 10-12 articles summarized and reviewed in each issue; downloadable PDF of written reviews with Take-Home Pearls that reinforce the audio material and give you a valuable reference for instant recall by subject; and self-assessment online quizzes to highlight key points and reinforce what you’ve learned.
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Otolaryngology.See full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals Otolaryngology CME Review offers clinicians 54 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 1,300 Otolaryngology board review questions. The questions cover key topics including head and neck, sleep, and otology. This question bank will assist clinicians with Otolaryngology certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Otolaryngology CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: OtolaryngologistsSee full details chevron_right
BoardVitals Online Otolaryngology (ENT) CME Self-Assessment Program
• Complete your ENT CME hours quickly and easily
• Access over 1400 ENT questions targeted to the ABO, OTE, and AOBOO exams
• Prepare for the MOC exams while earning credit
• Most used question bank for ENT
• Higher Pass Rates than the national average
Upon completion of the BoardVitals Online Otolaryngology (ENT) CME Self-Assessment Program, you will be able to:
• Provide current guideline-based approaches to the topics presented
• Improve your ability to diagnose and manage patients in these areas
• Incorporate evidence-based changes into your practice
Otolaryngologists meeting CME requirements or preparing for the ABO, OTE, and AOBOO exams.
Head & Neck — Masters of Pathology Series course provides will help physicians discover leading-edge innovations in the diagnosis and management of Head and Neck Lesions. It is great for earning CME credits and Lifelong Learning and SAM Credits.
Topics covered in the course include:
After completing this course, physicians will better be able to:
Target Audience: Hospital and laboratory based diagnostic pathologists, as well as academic pathologists and pathology residents, ENT and oral/dental surgeons and oncologists and their residents, and Medical oncologists and oncology fellows.See full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals ENT MOC Recertification Question Bank and Test Prep contains over 1300 ENT MOC Recertification questions targeted to the ABOTO exam.
Features of the BoardVitals ENT MOC Recertification Question Bank and Test Prep include:
• Coverage of the ‘Clinical Fundamentals’ which are found on the MOC exam
• Detailed questions, answers, and explanations around each topic
• Questions organized by category for optimal studying
• Exam Info and ABOTO MOC Exam Pass Rate
Otolaryngologists preparing for the ABOTO ENT MOC exam.
Head and Neck Cancer: Current Evidence, Recent Developments, and Future Directions consists of two lectures with discussion, Effective Management Strategies for Head and Neck Cancer and The New Paradigm of Immunotherapy for Head and Neck Cancer, both with Robert I. Haddad, MD and Jared Weiss, MD.
After viewing Head and Neck Cancer: Current Evidence, Recent Developments, and Future Directions, you will be better able to :
• Assess the safety and efficacy of available and emerging multimodal regimens, including immunotherapy, for patients with head and neck cancer
• Utilize strategies to optimally sequence available regimens for the therapeutic management of head and neck cancer
• Evaluate the latest clinical efficacy and safety data on the use of immune checkpoint inhibitors in head and neck cancer
• Examine anticipated adverse events related with immune checkpoint inhibitors in head and neck cancer
This program is intended for medical and radiation oncologists, head and neck surgeons, otolaryngologists, ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists, and other health care professionals (primary care providers, physicians-in-training, oncology nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, physician assistants, etc.) involved and/or interested in the therapeutic management of patients with head and neck cancer.
Individual subscribers to JAMA Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery and AMA members may participate in JAMA Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery CME. You will find a wide selection of otolaryngology topics.
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Otolaryngology/ENT.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.