Emergency Radiology CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
- 20% OFF WITH CODE: CME20FEATURED
Topics covered by UW Emergency Radiology Review include:
Chest Trauma, Acute Aortic Syndrome, Imaging of Liver Injuries, Neck Infections, Acute Traumatic Brain Injury, Cardiac CT, Imaging of Gunshot Wounds, Maxillofacial Trauma, Orbital Imaging, Pelvic Ring Trauma and many more.
After going through UW Emergency Radiology Review, you should be able to:
• Rapidly determine the appropriate imaging studies to perform
• Become familiar with some less common clinical conditions that present in the emergency setting
• Update imaging protocols to optimize diagnostic accuracy while minimizing radiation
• Accurately interpret emergency imaging studies, and recognize when additional imaging is indicated
Radiologists (residents, fellows and practicing radiologists) and imaging technologists. Other practitioners, such as physician assistants, nurse practitioners and MDs working in emergency departments, may also find the imaging approach and interpretation to be useful.
- Cost: $995$796
- Credit hours: 17
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: October 15, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: October 14, 2020
Duke Radiology Emergency Imaging focuses on the best applications of MR, CT and Ultrasound in emergent situations, with practical solutions in mind. Topics include abdominal, pediatric, neuro, musculoskeletal, cardiovascular and interventional imaging.
After studying Duke Radiology Emergency Imaging you will be better able to:
• Identify and discuss the latest modalities and techniques being used in Emergency Imaging
• Discuss differential diagnoses of common disease processes as they are seen on radiologic images
• Demonstrate a greater understanding of the latest modalities and techniques being used to diagnose and treat various disease processes.
Radiologists and other specialists having an interest in EMERGENCY IMAGING.
- Cost: $595
- Credit hours: 17
- CME credits awarded by: Global Education Group
- Format: On-Demand Online, DVD-ROM
- Material last updated: April 15, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: April 14, 2020