The Brigham Update in Hospital Medicine
Cost: $895View Offer chevron_right
This Hospital Medicine CME course provides physicians with an intensive review of the fundamentals and practice-changing updates across 33 core topics in hospital medicine. It is also ideal for hospitalists looking to earn MOC points.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Can’t-Miss Radiology Diagnoses
- Oncology for the Hospitalist
- Best Practices in Pain and Palliative Care
- Skin Infections and Infection Mimickers
- Evidence-Based Case Review in Preoperative Evaluation
- Recent Advances in Heart Failure
- Outline best practices for managing common problems in hospital medicine
- Attain the latest knowledge for interpreting common laboratory diagnostics
- Identify and adeptly overcome barriers to optimal inpatient care
- Evaluate the latest therapeutic options for pain management, ß-lactam allergies, adrenal insufficiency, delirium, etc.
After completing this activity, physicians will better be able to: