SAVE 15% W/ CODE: CME15
Oakstone CME The Brigham Update In Hospital Medicine
Cost: $995View Offer chevron_right
Enhance Patient Care with Hospital Medicine CME
The Brigham Update in Hospital Medicine — an online CME course presented by Brigham and Women’s Hospital and accredited by Harvard Medical School — addresses everyday questions with recent evidence, guidelines, and expert opinion focused on practical management of common problems. Learn the latest advances and best practices for optimized inpatient care with 30+ core topics, including:
- Monkeypox: how worried should we be?
- The HF patient with refractory edema
- Post-op atrial fibrillation: who needs anticoagulation?
- Rapid-fire review of liver, hematology, and electrolytes
- DOACs in obesity, kidney disease, and cancer-associated thrombosis
- Can’t-miss diagnoses on CXR and ECG
- Opioid use disorder: medication-assisted treatment made simple
- Intensive case-based review of inpatient antibiotics
- and more…