GIBLIB CME Plan
GIBLIB is an on-demand streaming medical education platform where physicians and advanced practice providers go to learn and earn CME through convenient, high quality educational content created by trusted experts from the world’s top hospitals.
With this purchase, you get a 1-year subscription to GIBLIB with the following features:
- Earn unlimited AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Full library access to thousands of videos across all specialties
- Personalized and curated video recommendations
- Cross-device viewing on web and iOS
- New content released and available every week
- Create custom playlists that you can personally curate
- Bookmark videos for later viewing
- Take notes on specific content and review for later
- View transcripts of all videos, available in multiple languages
Thousands of medical education videos, unlimited CME, full access on-demand.
- 1-year subscription with unlimited AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and full library access
- GIBLIB’s high-end, cinematic quality medical lectures, courses, surgical procedures, conferences, and podcasts deliver today’s smarter way of continuing medical education.
- Learn from trusted experts from top leading medical institutions, including but not limited to: Mayo Clinic, UCSF, Cedars-Sinai, and Keck Medicine of USC.
- Earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Clinician-learners can easily and quickly complete assessment tests and can download CME certificates conveniently.
- Get brand new releases every week. With our Chief Medical Directors on staff, rest assured you will get the latest updates and current discussions that are relevant to your practice today.
- And, with GIBLIB’s CME technology, you can access digital tools to advance your learning: multi-layered global search, simultaneous note-taking while watching the video, personalized recommendations, CME management, content organization, transcripts on every video, video translations (Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc.), and more.
- The new GIBLIB App allows you to watch or listen to an expansive library of 5,000+ videos, 50+ specialties,120+ conferences, and 55+ new videos added each month. Learn anywhere, anytime and in multiple formats: Watch presentations and surgical videos, listen to lectures and podcasts, and read slide decks and transcripts.
- Anesthesia & Perioperative Medicine
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine & Primary Care
- General Surgery
- Healthcare Management & Leadership
- Healthcare Technology
- Integrative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine & Pathology
- Medical Education
- Nurse Practitioner
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Pop Medicine
- Psychiatry & Psychology
- Public Health
- Sports Medicine
GIBLIB is an educational, streaming media platform offering the largest library of on-demand medical lectures and surgical videos in 4K and 360-degree virtual reality. These educational videos, developed with Mayo Clinic expert physicians and surgeons, are designed to provide the most current medical topics and surgical procedures to medical professionals and students worldwide.
Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants
Additional credit info
CME Accreditation Statement
In support of improving patient care, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses CredentialingCenter (ANCC) to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
The Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science designates this enduring material for a maximum of .25 – 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Each video will designate between .25 – 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ which is posted with each video with hundreds of videos available at any point in time.
As a provider accredited by Joint Accreditation Interprofessional Continuing Education, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science must ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in its educational activities. Course Director(s), Planning Committee Members, Faculty, and all others who are in a position to control the content of this educational activity are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest related to the subject matter of the educational activity. Safeguards against commercial bias have been put in place. Faculty also will disclose any off label and/or investigational use of pharmaceuticals or instruments discussed in their presentation. Disclosure of these relevant financial relationships will be published inactivity materials so those participants in the activity may formulate their own judgments regarding the presentation.