BoardVitals Addiction Medicine CME Board Review
Complete your Addiction Medicine CME requirements with this online review from BoardVitals. This question bank offers over 700 up-to-date Addiction Medicine questions and up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Note: Your total cost and credit hours may change after selecting your subscription package.
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 12-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 700+ up-to-date Addiction Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go.
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Genetics, Dysmorphology, and Metabolic Disorders
- Pharmacokinetics and Dynamics
- Behavioral Interventions
- Co-Ocurring Disorders
- Ethics, Legal and Liability
- Inpatient and Outpatient Management
- Neurobiology of Addiction
- Overview of Treatment
- Pain and Addiction
- Screening and Brief Intervention
- Smoking and Tobacco
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Addiction Medicine research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for ABIM board prep.
Clinicians focusing on Addiction Medicine
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians