BoardVitals Nuclear Cardiology CME Board Review
Complete your Nuclear Cardiology CME requirements with this online review from BoardVitals. This question bank offers over 300 up-to-date Nuclear Cardiology questions and up to 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Note: Your total cost and credit hours may change after selecting your subscription package.
- 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 12-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 300+ up-to-date Nuclear Cardiology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Physics and Instrumentation
- Radiation Safety
- Nuclear Cardiology Diagnostic Tests and Procedures/Protocols
- General Cardiology As It Relates To Image Interpretation
- Risk Stratification
- Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
- Ventricular Function Imaging
- Myocardial Viability
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Nuclear Cardiology research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Nuclear Cardiology board prep.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians