Present Podiatry Online Board Review
PRESENT Podiatry has done a total redesign of its Online Board Review Program to make it more concise, easier-to-use, and more carefully targeted to just what podiatrists need to review to have the best shot at passing all Podiatry Board Exams. The new product, released for use on Jan 1, 2019, is a comprehensive review of what every podiatrist needs to know to have mastered the body of knowledge that is tested for by the Boards.
Credit Hours: 85.25
- You don’t have to do this all by yourself. Instead, have the best of the best teachers in podiatry take you through your review.
- The NEW PRESENT Board Review consists of a one-year subscription to a carefully curated series of 151 x 30 minute online presentations, created by some of the finest teachers in podiatry.
- Most comprehensive online podiatry board review available, covering the entire body of knowledge tested by ABPM and ACFAS
- Earn CME for every presentation that you view
- Designed to be the definitive Board Review for Podiatrists at a fraction of the cost of other Board Review courses
- You will be given the option of renewing your subscription when it expires. Your subscription will not be automatically renewed.
Includes all relevant Podiatry topics
- Perioperative Management
- Office Emergencies
- Blood Test Interpretation
- Review of Neuromuscular Disease
- Review of Imaging
- Soft tissue and bone tumors
- Biomechanics and orthotics
- Surgical principles and selection
- Bone and soft tissue healing
- The human gait cycle
- Vascular and neurological disease
- Rheumatology and arthritis
- Trauma evaluation and treatment
- Offloading, wound evaluation and treatment
- Anesthesia and much, much more.
Additional credit info
We now offer CME credit, granted by PRESENT e-learning Systems, an accredited provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education(CPME)