Clinical Competence in Breast MR, vol. 2
Clinical Competence in Breast MR, volume 2 is designed to meet the ACR CME case requirement for facility accreditation in Breast MR. Available for the first time ever online and also on DVD-ROM, the program contains 100 new comprehensive Breast MR cases. These cases include detailed patient histories, a robust assortment of images, dynamic sequences and teaching points from a nationally renowned faculty. The case review explores the many indications for malignant and benign disease, featuring nodules, tumors and patterns of enhancement encountered in every day practice. Useful lectures in indications, techniques and the recognition and report of Breast cancer are also included.
Credit Hours: 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Cost: $695.00Add to cart
100 cases meets the ACR CME case requirement for lab accreditation in Breast MR, plus 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Invasive malignancies both ductal and lobular
- Benign enhancement patterns and foci of enhancement
- Lymph nodes
- Phyllodes tumors
- Male breast cancer
- Synchronous and contralateral tumors
- Response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy
- Patterns of nodal spread
- Skin and nipple involvement
- Radial scars and much more!
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Explain the indications for ordering breast MRI
- Discuss the myriad appearances of breast cancer on breast MRI, including in situ and invasive cancer and evidence of metastatic disease
- List mimickers of breast cancer, such as fat necrosis, granulomatous mastitis and lymphoma
- Describe the elements of reporting breast cancer
The educational design of this activity addresses the needs of radiologists and other physicians involved in the treatment of patients requiring the use of breast imaging.
Additional credit info
Release Date: 4/20/20
CME Expiration: 4/19/23
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Global Education Group and Meetings By Mail. Global Education Group is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Global Education Group designates this enduring material for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
All credits for this enduring material are applicable toward Self Assessment CME requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC).