Master Clinicians 2019 Urgent Care Summit & Telemedicine Conference On Demand Bundle
Missed the conference? Catch up online! Improve your core knowledge on relevant and practical materials that can be applied to your patients the very next day. This online course is a live audio/video slide recording of our two day 2019 Urgent Care Medical Summit Conference AND our one day 2019 Telemedicine Conference which offers a total of 23 AMA PRA Category 1 CME creditsTM.
Credit Hours: 23 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
This Urgent Care and Telemedicine bundle is a live recording from our 2019 conferences. Learn from the experts from these fields where you can earn 23 AMA PRA Category 1TM CME credits.
- Patient Experience 2.0: The Difficult Patient
- State of Urgent Care/Physician Burnout
- Cant Miss Presentations
- Cant Miss Orthopedic Cases-Round 2
- Non-Accidental Trauma: Stop the Abuse
- Curveballs in Pediatric Urgent Care
- Allergy and Asthma: Nothing to Sneeze at!
- Travel Medicine: Know before you go!
- Neck Masses
- Antibiotics Stewardship
- The Red Eye & Common Eye Problems
- Concussion & Head Injury
- Approach to the Pregnant Patient in the Urgent Care Setting
- Gynecologic Complaints for the Non-Ob/Gyn
- STI: Current Trends
- Brief history of Telemedicine/Intro to Telemedicine
- Live the Life You Imagined: One Man’s Journey to a Telemedicine Career
- Why Telemedicine is Great for Women and Children
- Innovative Telehealth Applications and the Evidence Behind Them
- Laws, Regulations and Compliance in Telemedicine: What You Need to Know
- Keys to Successful Telemedicine Implementation (Insurance and Reimbursement)
- How Telemedicine Affects Patient Experience and How It’s Implemented in Urgent Care
- Gadgets, Remote Monitoring & Wearables: The Future of Telemedicine Technology
Learn from the best educators from leading urgent cares and practices such as AFC, CityMD, Go-Health, PM Pediatrics, ENT&Allergies, Schweiger Dermatology, Mt. Sinai, Northwell, Yale and more on core urgent care topics.
Understand the current state of Telemedicine, insurance relationships, legal parameters and clinician lifestyle.
Clinicians practicing in Urgent Care, Outpatient Settings and those interested in Telemedicine.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of EB Medicine and Master Clinicians, LLC. EB Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.