Meetings by Mail presents Penn Radiology’s Comprehensive Neuroradiology: Optimal Care.
Over twenty globally renowned experts from Penn Medicine provide an extremely detailed analysis of all major areas of neuroradiology. Comprehensive Neuroradiology: Optimal Care will benefit imagers, neurologists and neurosurgeons of all experience levels, as the myriad facets of this evolving topic are addressed. Worth 28 AMA PRA Category I Credits™, which can be used to meet SA-CME requirements for Maintenance of Certification.
Topics include: Practical anatomy, brain tumors, infections and inflammation, neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the brain, spine, head and neck, functional MRI, vascular malformations and lesions, acute stroke, trauma, spine, pediatrics, next generation imaging and much more.
After completing Penn Radiology’s Comprehensive Neuroradiology: Optimal Care, you will be better able to:
- Discuss the practical neuroanatomy of the brain, spine, head and neck
- Discuss the MR and CT appearance of abnormalities in the brain, spine, head and neck
- Identify arterial and venous cerebral infarction
- Describe the imaging appearance of pathology affecting the paranasal sinuses, aerodigestive tract, sellar and parasellar region
- Explain how to utilize Ultrasound and CT in the evaluation of the thyroid nodules
- Review the updated guidelines for recommending fine-needle aspiration, molecular testing and follow up imaging of thyroid nodules
- Discuss the fundamentals of interpretation of adult and pediatric neuroimaging in the emergency department
- Summarize state-of-the-art concepts of stroke imaging and review common stroke mimics
Radiologists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons and other specialists with interest in Neuroradiology.