Master Clinicians 2020 Urgent Care Medical Summit at Four Seasons Disney Resort
The best-in-class urgent care CME experience. Learn from and network with prominent leaders in the industry. Recharge at the luxurious Four Seasons Walt Disney Resort and create magical moments with family and friends. This one and a half-day conference is approved for 20 (40 with pre-conference Bootcamp) AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM.
Location: Four Seasons Resort, Orlando, FL
Dates: August 3-6, 2020
Credit Hours: 20-40 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM
Improve your core knowledge on relevant and practical topics that can be applied to your practice the next day! This two day conference offers 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CME credits. Our conference is a combination of live lectures and online courses. Sit among your peers and earn 12 CME credits. Then sit poolside and earn an additional 8 CME credits.
We have an amazing lineup of speakers! CMOs from MedExpress and AFC, medical leadership from GoHealth, CityMD, PM Pediatrics, Northwell, Mount Sinai, UCHealth and NextCare.
- Patient Experience: Handling the Difficult Patient
- Can’t Miss EKG in the Urgent Care
- Common Orthopedic and Sports Injuries
- STI DOH Update: Current Issues in STI
- Common Rashes and Dermatologic Presentations
- Curve Ball Cases in the Pediatric Setting
- Concussion and Headache Management
- Recognizing Suspected Child Abuse
- Common GYN Complaints: Ticks of the Trade
- Approach to the Pregnant Patient in the Urgent Care Setting
- Travel Medicine: Know Before You Go
- Approach to Eye Complaints in Urgent Care
- Common ENT Complaints
- Allergy & Asthma: Nothing to Sneeze About
- Can’t Miss Acute Presentations
- Laceration-Advanced Tricks & Tools
- Antibiotic Stewardship in the Urgent Care
- Can’t Miss Orthopedic and Sports Injury
- Neck Mass Evaluation & Management
- Non-Accidental Trauma: Stop the Abuse
- State of Urgent Care and Physician Burnout
This two-day conference offers 20 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM. Our conference is a combination of live lectures and online courses. You can earn up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM by also taking the preconference Skills Bootcamp.
Clinicians practicing in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine and Outpatient Settings.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of EB Medicine and Master Clinicians, LLC. EB Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.