Master Clinicians 2020 Telemedicine Conference in Scottsdale, Arizona
Explore this new frontier in healthcare. Be part of the telemedicine evolution while learning from leaders in the industry. This one and a half-day conference is approved for 12 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM.
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Dates: November 9-10, 2020
Credit Hours: 12 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM
Our one and a half day conference will have prominent guest speakers from leading practices and hospitals utilizing telemedicine who will answer some of your questions listed below. If you are a physician, PA or NP currently working in the field, or you are looking to learn more about telemedicine and the growing industry, this conference is for you.
- How do you begin a career in telemedicine?
- Where is the telemedicine industry heading?
- How do you get licensed and how do you get paid?
- What is the lifestyle like for a telemedicine doctor?
- What is the scope of practice and virtual bedside manner like?
- How do I address and handle these diagnoses via telemedicine?
- What types of cases can I expect to see?
- What are some career opportunities in telemedicine?
- What are the new technologies and gadgets available in telemedicine?
- What are the risks, regulations and legal issues I need to be aware of?
- Introduction to Telemedicine/History of TeleHealth
- Lessons learned from a seasoned Telehealth Clinician
- The “Webside” Manner (Virtual Bedside Manner)
- Why Telehealth is Great for Women and Children
- The Secrets of Success in Telemedicine (Insurance & Reimbursement)
- The Many Faces of Telemedicine: How one practice is implementing telemedicine
- How Telemedicine affects Patient Experience and how its implemented in Urgent Cares
- Laws, Regulation and Compliance in Telemedicine: What you need to know
- Gadgets, Remote Monitoring & Wearables: The Future of Telemedicine Technology
Note, topics subject to change
Our one and a half day conference will have prominent guest speakers from leading practices and hospitals utilizing telemedicine who will answer all the common questions frequently asked. If you are a physician, PA or NP currently working in the field, or you are looking to learn more about telemedicine and the growing industry, this conference is for you.
Clinicians interested in going into Telemedicine.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of EB Medicine and Master Clinicians, LLC. EB Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.