NursingCE Substance Abuse and Addiction Nursing CE Package for APRNs
NursingCE’s Pediatrics Nursing CE Package for APRNs grants you 6.5 ANCC Pharmacology contact hours focused on Substance Abuse and Addiction and 15 total hours of CE to help you fulfill your national certification and state renewal requirements.
- 6.5 ANCC-approved pharmacology contact hours
- One year access
- We report to CE Broker
- Content created and reviewed by practicing, certified Nurse Practitioners
- Review your courses on your laptop, phone, or tablet. You will learn as you go with our peer reviewed content and test assessment questions that enforce the material
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Anabolic Steroids
- Safe Prescription Practices
- Tobacco Dependence Treatment
- Medical Marijuana and Cannabinoid Use
- Recognizing Impairment
- Eating Disorders
A collection of courses covering current practice guidelines and the latest research regarding the safe and effective methods to manage patients with substance use disorder (SUD). A convenient and useful way for certified APRNs to fulfill 6.5 of their required pharmacology hours for national recertification! The best way to ensure APRNs are satisfying their state licensure requirements, national certification obligations, and personal commitment to continued competency.
APRN FNP-BC A-GNP AGPCNP-BC AGACNP-BC NP-C AGCNS-BC ACNPC-AG ACCNS-AG CARN-AP PMHNP-BC PMHCNS-BC PMHS ENP
Additional credit info
NursingCE.com is an accredited provider for continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).