NursingCE Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing CE Package for APRNs
NursingCE’s Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing CE Package for APRNs grants you 13.5 ANCC Pharmacology contact hours focused on Psychiatric-Mental Health and 33 total hours of CE to help you fulfill your national certification and state renewal requirements.
- 13.5 ANCC approved Pharmacology contact hours
- One year access
- We report to CE Broker
- Content created and reviewed by practicing, certified Nurse Practitioners
- Review your courses on your laptop, phone, or tablet. You will learn as you go with our peer reviewed content and test assessment questions that enforce the material
- Medical Marijuana
- Mental Health Prescribing
- Pain Management
- Psychotic Disorders
- Safe and Effective Prescribing of Controlled Substances
- Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Alzheimer’s Disease for APRNs
- Eating Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Childhood ADHD
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Pregnancy and Postpartum Mental Health
A collection of courses covering current practice guidelines and the latest research regarding some of the most challenging or common psychiatric or mental health concerns seen by APRNs in their daily practice. A convenient and useful way for APRNs to fulfill 13.5 of their required pharmacology hours for national recertification! The best way to ensure APRNs are satisfying their state licensure requirements, national certification obligations, and personal commitment to continued competency.
APRN FNP-BC A-GNP AGPCNP-BC AGACNP-BC NP-C AGCNS-BC ACNPC-AG ACCNS-AG ENP CARN-AP PMHNP-BC PMHCNS-BC PMHS ACHPN
Additional credit info
NursingCE.com is an accredited provider for continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).