NursingCE Pharmacology CEs for FNPs and other APRNs
NursingCE’s Pharmacology bundles gives you 25 contact hours to help you fulfill your national certification and state renewal requirements.
- 25 ANCC approved contact hours
- One year access
- We report to CE Broker
- Content created and reviewed by practicing, certified Nurse Practitioners
- Review your courses on your laptop, phone, or tablet. You will learn as you go with our peer reviewed content and test assessment questions that enforce the material
- Pain Management
- Psychotic Disorders
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Blood Clotting and Bleeding Disorders
- Medical Marijuana and Cannabinoid Use
- Mental Health Prescribing
- Substance Abuse
- Cardiovascular Health and Prescribing
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Safe and Effective Prescribing of Controlled Substances
A collection of courses covering current practice guidelines and the latest research regarding some of the most challenging or common issues seen by FNPs and APRNs in their daily practice.
A convenient and useful way for FNPs and APRNs to fulfill their required pharmacology hours for national recertification!
APRNs Advance Practice Nurses
Additional credit info
NursingCE.com is an accredited provider for continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).