NursingCE Pediatrics – The Childhood Health Nursing CE Package for APRNs
NursingCE’s Pediatrics Nursing CE Package for APRNs grants you 5 ANCC Pharmacology contact hours focused on Pediatrics for Childhood Health and 33.5 total hours of CE to help you fulfill your national certification and state renewal requirements.
- 5 ANCC approved Pharmacology contact hours
- One year access
- We report to CE Broker
- Content created and reviewed by practicing, certified Nurse Practitioners
- Review your courses on your laptop, phone, or tablet. You will learn as you go with our peer reviewed content and test assessment questions that enforce the material
- Asthma for APRNs- Parts 1, 2, and 3
- Diabetes for APRNs
- Pediatric Fever for APRNs
- Seizure Disorders/Epilepsy for APRNs
- Acute Pharyngitis for APRNs
- Tickborne Diseases for APRNs
- Newborn Screening
- Food Allergies
- Childhood Obesity
- CDC Immunization Schedule and the Facts about Vaccines
- Child Maltreatment
- Pediatric Abusive Head Trauma
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
A collection of courses covering current practice guidelines and the latest research regarding some of the most challenging or common issues seen by pediatric and family NPs and other APRNs in their daily practice. A convenient and useful way for CPNPs and other APRNs to fulfill 5 of their required pharmacology hours for national recertification! The best way to ensure APRNs are satisfying their state licensure requirements, national certification obligations, and personal commitment to continued competency.
APRN FNP-BC NP-C ENP CPNP-AC CPNP-PC NP-C PCNS
Additional credit info
NursingCE.com is an accredited provider for continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).