Master Clinicians 2019 Telemedicine Conference On Demand
Our annual Telemedicine Medical Summit was created for physicians, PAs, and NPs currently working in the field or are looking to learn more about the growing telemedicine industry. This online course is a live audio/video slide recording of our one day 2019 Telemedicine Conference which offers 7 AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditsTM.
Credit Hours: 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Interested in Going into Telemedicine? Learn from the experts! This is a live recording of our one day 2019 Telemedicine conference, which offers 7 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
- Brief history of Telemedicine/Intro to Telemedicine
- Live the Life You Imagined: One Man’s Journey to a Telemedicine Career
- Why Telemedicine is Great for Women and Children
- Innovative Telehealth Applications and the Evidence Behind Them
- Laws, Regulations and Compliance in Telemedicine: What You Need to Know
- Keys to Successful Telemedicine Implementation (Insurance and Reimbursement)
- How Telemedicine Affects Patient Experience and How It’s Implemented in Urgent Care
- Gadgets, Remote Monitoring & Wearables: The Future of Telemedicine Technology
Understand the current state of Telemedicine, insurance relationships, legal parameters and clinician lifestyle.
Clinicians interested in going into Telemedicine.
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of EB Medicine and Master Clinicians, LLC. EB Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.