NursingCE Cardiology Nursing CE Package for APRNs
NursingCE’s Cardiology Nursing CE Package for APRNs grants you 5 ANCC Pharmacology contact hours focused on Cardiology and 37.25 total hours of CE to help you fulfill your national certification and state renewal requirements.
- 5 ANCC approved Pharmacology contact hours
- One year access
- We report to CE Broker
- Content created and reviewed by practicing, certified Nurse Practitioners
- Review your courses on your laptop, phone, or tablet. You will learn as you go with our peer reviewed content and test assessment questions that enforce the material
- Tobacco Dependence Treatment
- Venous Thromboembolism
- Intro to Telemetry Monitoring for Arrhythmias
- Diets Decoded: The Nuts and Bolts of Nutrition
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Heart Failure
- Hypertension Diagnosis
- Hypertension Management for APRNs
- Blood Clotting and Bleeding Disorders for APRNs
- Acute Myocardial Infarction for APRNs
- Cardiovascular Health and Prescribing for the Diabetic Patient for APRNs
- Blood Clotting in Pregnancy and Postpartum for APRNs
A collection of courses covering current practice guidelines and the latest research regarding some of the most challenging or common issues seen by cardiology NPs and other APRNs in their daily practice. A convenient and useful way for cardiology NPs and other APRNs to fulfill 5 of their required pharmacology hours for national recertification! The best way to ensure APRNs are satisfying their state licensure requirements, national certification obligations, and personal commitment to continued competency.
APRN FNP-BC A-GNP AGPCNP-BC AGACNP-BC NP-C AGCNS-BC ACNPC-AG ACCNS-AG ENP CPNP-AC CPNP-PC NP-C PCNS ACHPN
Additional credit info
NursingCE.com is an accredited provider for continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).