NursingCE 25 Hour Pharmacology CE Package for APRNs
NursingCE’s 25 Hour ANCC Pharmacology CE package grants you 25 ANCC Pharmacology contact hours to help you fulfill your national certification and state renewal requirements.
Cost: $325.00Add to cart
- 25 ANCC approved Pharmacology contact hours
- One year access
- We report to CE Broker
- Content created and reviewed by practicing, certified Nurse Practitioners
- Review your courses on your laptop, phone, or tablet. You will learn as you go with our peer reviewed content and test assessment questions that enforce the material
- Pain Management
- Psychotic Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Pediatric Fever
- Blood Clotting and Bleeding Disorders
- Medical Marijuana
- Mental Health Prescribing
- Stroke Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Cardiovascular Health and Prescribing for the Diabetic Patient
- Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Safe and Effective Prescribing of Controlled Substances
A collection of courses covering current practice guidelines and the latest research regarding some of the most challenging or common issues seen by FNPs and other APRNs in their daily practice. A convenient and useful way for FNPs and other APRNs to fulfill all of their required pharmacology hours for national recertification! The best way to ensure APRNs are satisfying their state licensure requirements, national certification obligations, and personal commitment to continued competency.
APRN FNP-BC A-GNP AGPCNP-BC AGACNP-BC NP-C AGCNS-BC ACNPC-AG ACCNS-AG ENP CPNP-AC CPNP-PC NP-C PCNS CARN-AP PMHNP-BC PMHCNS-BC PMHS ACHPN AOCNS AOCNP WHNP-BC CNM CM CPM
Additional credit info
NursingCE.com is an accredited provider for continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).