Current Topics in Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology: Johns Hopkins Clinical Update
Cost: $795View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered in Current Topics in Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology include:
Helicobacter-negative Gastritis, Non-IBD Colitis, Colon Polyps, Esophagitis, Pediatric Pathology, Gastric Neoplasms, Small Bowel Neoplasms, Drug-Induced Liver Disease, Colorectal Cancer, Gastrointestinal Malignancies, Fatty Liver Disease, Pancreatic Pathology and many more.
After viewing Current Topics in Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology, you will be better able to:
• Evaluate liver biopsies for fatty liver disease
• Discuss histologic features associated with iatrogenic injury to the GI tract
• Summarize inflammatory patterns associated with esophagitis and discuss differential diagnosis
• Summarize the basic concepts of gastrointestinal lymphomas
• Identify the key components of the molecular analysis of colon cancer
• Summarize histologic features of selected pediatric gastrointestinal diseases
• Discuss genomic medicine as it relates to gastrointestinal malignancies
• Identify common and rare gastric and small bowel neoplasms
• Discuss an approach to problematic pancreatic pathology cases
Community pathologists, gastrointestinal specialists, hepatologists, and GI and hepatology fellows and residents.