Comprehensive Review of Family Medicine: Oakstone Specialty Review
Cost: $695View Offer chevron_right
Ace the Family Medicine Board Exam with the Comprehensive Review of Family Medicine.
This excellent board review covers the full range of Family Medicine topics, including Evaluation and Management of Alzheimer’s Disease, Cardiac Arrhythmia Management, Seizures, MS, Tremors, Neuropathies, Geriatric Hip Fractures and Common Problems of the Knee, Venous Thromboembolic Disease, Diabetes Management and many others.
After viewing the Comprehensive Review of Family Medicine, you will be better able to:
• Recommend the correct antibiotic for skin infections.
• Differentiate among common and uncommon allergies
• Evaluate the causes of osteoporosis
• Recognize and treat eczema and rashes
• Arrange appropriate evaluation and treatment for hypertension
• Describe the management options for peripheral vascular disease
• Identify the best prevention of and therapy for obesity
• Choose the proper screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
• Analyze the cause of incontinence
• Categorize common pediatric infectious diseases
Family Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants