BoardVitals Pain Medicine CME Pro Plus w/ Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card
Get a free $2,500, $1,500, or $1,000 Amazon or Apple gift card and earn 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM . This bundle offers more than 650+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Pain Medicine topics including Assessment and Psychology of Pain, Headache and Facial Pain, and Nerve Damage.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase
- 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 650+ up-to-date Pain Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Assessment and Psychology of Pain
- Headache and Facial Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Tissue Pain
- Treatment of Pain – Other methods
- Treatment of Pain – Pharmacological
- Visceral Pain
- General Principles
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Pain Medicine research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Pain Medicine board prep.
Clinicians focusing on Pain Medicine
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.