Board Vitals Online Child and Adolescent Psychiatry CME Self-Assessment and MOC Preparation
Cost: $599View Offer chevron_right
The Board Vitals Online Child and Adolescent Psychiatry CME Self-Assessment and MOC Preparation features:
• Access to more than 900 Child Psychiatry review questions
• Detailed rationales and explanations for every question
• Questions are categorized and follow the ABPN Child and Adolescent Psychiatry MOC Exam blueprint
• 24/7 Access from your computer, tablet, or smartphone
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry CME Learning Objectives:
• Formulate a diagnosis through evaluating present symptoms, course of illness, impact on patient to family function, and past medical and psychiatric history.
• Appropriately order and administer psychotropic medication by selecting relevant agents and assessing risk to benefit ratio
• Monitor efficacy and side effects of administered psychotropic medications
• Implement inpatient psychotherapy techniques and strategies
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists meeting CME requirements or preparing for the ABPN MOC Exam.