University of Minnesota CME Courses
Cost: $845View Offer chevron_right
The major focus of this site is Global Health.
Examples of modules include:
• Module 1: Introduction to Health Care for Immigrant and Refugee Populations
• Module 2: Disaster Response and Clinical Medicine in Resource-Limited Settings
• Module 3: Public Health and Noninfectious Disease in Developing Countries
• Module 4: Parasitic Infections
• Module 5: Bacterial, Mycobacterial (TB), and Fungal Infections
• Module 6: Viral Infections
• Module 7: Travel Medicine
You will also find 2 courses unrelated to global health:
• Nitrous Oxide for Pediatric Procedural Sedation
• FASD: Early Identification and Intervention in the Primary Care Setting
Physicians focusing on Family Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Pediatrics.