Oakstone CME UCSF Radiology Review – Comprehensive Fundamentals
Cost: $1495View Offer chevron_right
Radiology areas covered by the UCSF Radiology Review include:
Nuclear Medicine, CT/MR Physics and Safety, Ultrasound, Breast Imaging, Pediatrics, Genitourinary, Neuro, Interventional, Gastrointestinal, Musculoskeletal, Cardiac and Pulmonary.
After viewing the UCSF Radiology Review, you will be better able to:
• Identify imaging fundamentals of each of the radiology sub-specialties (organ systems)
• Prescribe the appropriate utilization of imaging modalities (CT, MR, US, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine) for different medical conditions
• Implement the appropriate imaging protocols for routine clinical presentations
• Recognize indications and markers for interventional procedures, as well as assessment of outcomes
• Apply classifications of pathophysiological mechanisms underlying human disease to facilitate differential diagnosis
• Refine imaging criteria to optimize image quality/findings and improve diagnostic interpretation
Radiology residents, clinical fellows and practicing radiologists interested in updating their working knowledge of radiology.