Trending: Gout Diagnosis and Management
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
This free Rheumatology CME program contains 4 activities and offers 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
- Review the pathophysiology, as well as etiologic and risk factors, associated with the development of gout.
- Incorporate patient education and guidance into practice to improve adherence and compliance to prescribed therapeutic regimens.
- Apply the evidence and best practices when diagnosing gout in everyday practice.
- Use evidence-based guidelines and best practices when treating and monitoring hyperuricemia and gout.
- Apply recent clinical data relating to mechanisms, efficacy, and safety of conventional and new treatment options to improve the overall outcomes of patients with hyperuricemia and gout.