The CME Institute
Cost: Free, Some require a membershipView Offer chevron_right
There is a huge quantity of CME material in varying formats.
• Classes (Interactive presentations that allow you to learn at your own pace);
• Lectures (with slide presentations).
• CME From The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry (each activity includes multiple articles).
• CME From The Primary Care Companion (each activity from includes a PDF of one or more articles).
• Supplements to The Journal of Clinical Psychiatry (most offer CME credit).
• Supplements to The Primary Care Companion (offer CME credit, and the full text is available free online).
Target Audience: Psychiatrists