Oakstone CME Brigham Board Review in Hematology: Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Oakstone Board Review
Cost: $1295View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered by the Brigham Board Review in Hematology include:
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Acute Leukemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, Myeloproliferative Syndromes, Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, Bone Marrow Failure, Hemophagocytic Syndromes, Sickle Cell Disease, Thalassemia and many others.
After completing the Brigham Board Review in Hematology, you will be able to:
• Apply current/recommended Hematology guidelines in clinical practice
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex Hematologic disorders
• Identify/apply current therapeutic options for Hematologic disorders
• Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice in Hematology
• Illustrate knowledge of pathophysiology as it applies to management of Hematology disorders
• Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification Hematology examinations
This course is designed to provide Hematology fellows/trainees, Hematologists/Oncologists and Internists with diagnostic and therapeutic strategies to enhance the care of their patients, as well prepare candidates for the ABIM subspecialty board exam in Hematology.