Systemic Sclerosis Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD): Optimizing Treatment Strategies
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
Systemic Sclerosis Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD): Optimizing Treatment Strategies is a free CME course that looks into the diangosis and treatment of Systemic Sclerosis Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD).
Topics covered in this course include
- SSc-ILD Epidemiology and risk factors
- SSc-ILD Pathophysiology
- SSc-ILD Diagnosis
- Treatment of SSc-ILD
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
- Describe the etiology of SSc-ILD and its impact on patient clinical presentation and available pharmacotherapeutic treatments
- Describe the prevalence, clinical features, and presentation of SSc-ILD
- Evaluate treatments plans for SSc-ILD patients and suggest appropriate therapies, where applicable, based on individual presentations
- Describe present and emerging drug therapies for management of SSc-ILD and apply them to patient cases taking into account the patient’s history
- Describe clinical and logistical challenges associated with treating and educating patients with SSc-ILD
Target audience: The following HCPs: pulmonologists, rheumatologists, primary care physicians, pathologists, dermatologists; physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and pharmacists specializing in pulmonology; and any other HCPs who have an interest in or otherwise clinically encounter patients with Ssc-ILD.