PRESENT Podiatry Boards By the Numbers
The new Cloud version of Boards by the Numbers is now available for the ABPS and ABPM Exams. An easy-to-use software program designed to help podiatrists prepare for their board exams. The software includes a comprehensive set of (boards focused) notes (over 300 pages); high resolution graphics (MRIs, X-rays, color pictures); practice exams (over 700 questions); and an Oral section designed to help you develop an organized approach to the Oral exam, including an overview of the new CBPS (computer-based patient simulation) software and a “walk through video”.
- Written Notes – Access written notes to help prepare for the exam. Bookmark your pages and add your own notes
- CBPS Notes – Learn how to best prepare for the Computer Based Patient Simulation software with a suggested approach and a walk through video
- Practice Exams – Practice with pre-built exams or design your own based on categories you want to focus on.
- Results – Keep track of your exam results and measure your progress in preparation for the real exam.
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on multiple devices (Mac’s, PC’s, iPads, iPhones, and other mobile devices)
Includes all relevant Podiatry topics
- Perioperative Management
- Office Emergencies
- Blood Test Interpretation
- Review of Neuromuscular Disease
- Review of Imaging
- Soft tissue and bone tumors
- Biomechanics and orthotics
- Surgical principles and selection
- Bone and soft tissue healing
- The human gait cycle
- Vascular and neurological disease
- Rheumatology and arthritis
- Trauma evaluation and treatment
- Offloading, wound evaluation and treatment
- Anesthesia and much, much more.
Additional credit info
CME Credits Awarded by Present Podiatry
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.