PRESENT Podiatry Boards By the Numbers
The new Cloud version of Boards by the Numbers is now available for the ABPS and ABPM Exams. An easy-to-use software program designed to help podiatrists prepare for their board exams. The software includes a comprehensive set of (boards focused) notes (over 300 pages); high resolution graphics (MRIs, X-rays, color pictures); practice exams (over 700 questions); and an Oral section designed to help you develop an organized approach to the Oral exam, including an overview of the new CBPS (computer-based patient simulation) software and a “walk through video”.
Cost: $230View Offer chevron_right
- Written Notes – Access written notes to help prepare for the exam. Bookmark your pages and add your own notes
- CBPS Notes – Learn how to best prepare for the Computer Based Patient Simulation software with a suggested approach and a walk through video
- Practice Exams – Practice with pre-built exams or design your own based on categories you want to focus on.
- Results – Keep track of your exam results and measure your progress in preparation for the real exam.
- Accessible anywhere, anytime on multiple devices (Mac’s, PC’s, iPads, iPhones, and other mobile devices)
Includes all relevant Podiatry topics
- Perioperative Management
- Office Emergencies
- Blood Test Interpretation
- Review of Neuromuscular Disease
- Review of Imaging
- Soft tissue and bone tumors
- Biomechanics and orthotics
- Surgical principles and selection
- Bone and soft tissue healing
- The human gait cycle
- Vascular and neurological disease
- Rheumatology and arthritis
- Trauma evaluation and treatment
- Offloading, wound evaluation and treatment
- Anesthesia and much, much more.
Additional credit info
CME Credits Awarded by Present Podiatry