Penn Radiology Comprehensive Neuroradiology: Imaging Ideals
Penn Radiology’s renowned faculty provides a thorough review of best practices in Neuroradiology. Comprehensive Neuroradiology: Imaging Ideals will benefit imagers, neurologists and neurosurgeons with an extremely detailed analysis of anatomy, techniques, modalities and procedures. Worth 23 AMA PRA Category I Credits™, applicable toward Maintenance of Certification requirements.
Cost: $695.00Add to cart
23 AMA PRA Category I Credits™ meets SA-CME requirements to maintain certification. Thorough review of brain, head, neck and spine.
Neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the brain, spine, head and neck, acute stroke, trauma, tumors, vascular malformations, hydrocephalus, thyroid, lesions, variants, skull base, TMJ, pediatrics and much more.
1. Discuss MR and CT appearances of abnormalities in the brain, spine, head and neck
2. Summarize state-of-the-art concepts of acute stroke imaging and review common stroke mimics
3. Evaluate a spectrum of cancers affecting the CNS and thyroid
4. Discuss the fundamentals of interpretation of adult and pediatric neuroimaging in the emergency department
5. Describe the imaging appearance of pathology affecting the paranasal sinuses, aerodigestive tract, sellar and parasellar region
6. Discuss pertinent differential diagnoses of common neuro-radiologic disease processes
7. Recognize missed diagnoses and imaging pearls in the head and neck
Radiologists, Neurologists and Neurosurgeons
Additional credit info
Release date: November 20, 2022 CME Expiration: November 19, 2025