Penn Radiology Adept Body & MSK Imaging
Internationally acclaimed physicians from Penn Radiology and other revered institutions present the latest improvements in modalities, optimization and interpretation techniques for body and musculoskeletal imaging. The body portions of this activity will place special focus on cardiothoracic, liver, prostate and women’s imaging, while the musculoskeletal portions include the upper extremities, spine, hip and knee.
Credit Hours: 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, which are all applicable to SA- CME requirements for Maintenance of Certification.
Cost: $595.00Add to cart
Prostate, Liver, Women’s Imaging and Multiple MSK Areas Reviewed. 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Upper extremities
- Soft tissue
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Describe the normal and abnormal MR appearance of shoulder, elbow, spine and skeletal muscle pathology and injuries.
- Effectively utilize CT in lung cancer screening.
- Describe the specific characteristics of pleural disease and focal pulmonary lesions.
- Effectively use ultrasound and MRI in the evaluation of adnexal masses.
- Recall the major imaging features used in LI-RADS.
- Cite MR imaging features that are specific to hepatocellular lesions and recognize the unusual exceptions to the rules.
- State the staging classification of endometrial and cervical carcinoma.
- Recite the imaging features of prostate lesions on multiparametric prostate MR in order to utilize PI-RADS in your practice
The educational design of this activity addresses the needs of radiologists and other physicians involved in the treatment of patients requiring the use of imaging.
Additional credit info
Release Date: 3/20/20
CME Expiration: 3/19/23
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint providership of Global Education Group (Global) and Meetings By Mail. Global is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Global Education Group designates this enduring material for a maximum of 20.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This enduring material includes 17.75 hours MR, 8 hours CT and 4.75 ultrasound. Several presentations concern multiple modalities.
All credits for this enduring material are applicable toward Self Assessment CME requirements for Maintenance of Certification (MOC).