Oakstone CME Need-to-Know Pathology: A Review for Physicians in a Hurry
Cost: $995View Offer chevron_right
Pathology CME: Board Review and More
Expert speakers deliver a high-yield review of a comprehensive array of head-to-toe anatomic pathology topics in this continuing medical education program. They also delve into the nuts and bolts of running a multidisciplinary clinical pathology laboratory with support for highly specialized testing.
Need-to-Know Pathology: A Review for Physicians in a Hurry provides a thorough evaluation of pathologic features and in-depth work up, using a case-based format with high-quality images. It’s an online CME board review focused on important topics within each subspecialty of anatomic and clinical pathology, including:
- Dermatopathology and Breast Pathology
- Genitourinary and Gynecologic Pathology
- Soft Tissue and Bone Marrow Pathology
- Transfusion Medicine and Hematology
- Bacteriology, Mycology, Parasitology, and Virology
- and many more — over 100 sessions!