Organization for Advancing Critical Care Monitoring
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
These areas are covered:
Goal Directed Therapy ,Early Goal Directed Therapy, Hemodynamic Monitoring, Glucose Monitoring / Diabetes and Critical Care Pharmacology.
Some recent titles are:
• Making the Case for Glycemic Control: Is it a Matter of Tightness or Timing?
• Advanced Hemodynamic Monitoring
• Cardiac Output Monitoring vs. TEE/TTEGoal-Directed Therapy in the Operating Room
• Physiologic Optimization Program: Physiology Based Fluid Management
• Extravascular Lung Water: Clinical Implications
• Critical Care Pharmacotherapy Literature Updates
• Severe Sepsis: Early Recognition & Management Saves Lives
• The Use of Dynamic Parameters in Perioperative Fluid Management
• Current Trends in Management of Blood Glucose in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Anesthesiology, Critical Care, ER, Hospital Medicine, and Pediatrics (ICU).