Oakstone Virtual Hospital Medicine Conference – May 14 – May 15
Cost: $895View Offer chevron_right
Oakstone CME Live is excited to offer the virtual Hospital Medicine conference May 14 – 15, 2021. Led by Joshua P. Klein, MD, PhD, from Brigham and Women’s Hospital, the course covers a broad range of hospital medicine topics to include the challenges and critical medical issues associated with the continuum of care for hospitalized patients.
The virtual Hospital Medicine conference is ideal for clinicians who seek to further develop their expertise in delivering complex, hospital-level care that results in:
- Decreased length of stay
- Quality improvements
- Better resource utilization
- Improved clinical outcomes
This comprehensive virtual conference program will cover the acute and chronic medical conditions found in hospitalized patients. It will address tips to optimize interprofessional collaboration to ensure high quality and cost-effective care delivery. Topics covered will include but are not limited to:
- In-hospital management of heart failure
- Diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias
- What hospitalists should know about COVID-19
- In-hospital kidney infections and disorders of water/electrolyte balance
- Coagulation disorders – diagnosis and management
- Management of hospital induced delirium
- In-hospital dermatological issues
- Acute pain control for hospitalized patients
- In-hospital palliative care
This event will provide actionable insights to improve patient care and help improve outcomes.
This program is designed for hospitalists, internists, physician assistants, and other clinicians who care for hospitalized patients.