Oakstone CME UPMC Perioperative Management Update
Cost: $895View Offer chevron_right
Key Topics in Perioperative Management CME
UPMC Perioperative Management Update provides anesthesiologists and perioperative care team members with an up-to-date review of common topics that may not be encountered in daily practice.
This convenient online CME course explores key issues relevant to everyday practice — from the community hospital to the university medical center — including:
- management and optimization of medical co-morbidities
- major organ system pathology relative to perioperative care
- operating room and practice management
- difficult patient scenarios, including cardiac optimization
- point-of-care testing and ultrasound
- common pediatric and obstetrical problems
- and more…
After viewing this program, participants will be better able to: This course is designed to provide the anesthesiologist and Perioperative Care Team an up-to-date review of current topics relevant to perioperative management of the patient in 2021. Relevant issues dealing with everyday practice from the community hospital to the university medical center will be addressed. This includes topics in management and optimization of medical co-morbidities, review of major organ system pathology relative to perioperative care, operating room and practice management, quality improvement and the impact of COVID to name a few.