NursingCE Pain Management Nursing CE Package for APRNs
NursingCE’s Pain Management Nursing CE Package for APRNs grants you 7 ANCC Pharmacology contact hours focused on Pain Management and 8.5 total hours of CE to help you fulfill your national certification and state renewal requirements.
- 7 ANCC approved Pharmacology contact hours
- One year access
- We report to CE Broker
- Content created and reviewed by practicing, certified Nurse Practitioners
- Review your courses on your laptop, phone, or tablet. You will learn as you go with our peer reviewed content and test assessment questions that enforce the material
- Pain Management for APRNs- Parts 1, 2, and 3
- Safe and Effective Prescribing of Controlled Substances for APRNs
A collection of courses covering current practice guidelines and the latest research regarding the safe and effective methods to manage patients with acute or chronic pain. A convenient and useful way for certified APRNs to fulfill 7 of their required pharmacology hours for national recertification! The best way to ensure APRNs are satisfying their state licensure requirements, national certification obligations, and personal commitment to continued competency.
APRN FNP-BC A-GNP AGPCNP-BC AGACNP-BC NP-C AGCNS-BC ACNPC-AG ACCNS-AG ENP CPNP-AC CPNP-PC NP-C PCNS CARN-AP PMHNP-BC PMHCNS-BC PMHS ACHPN AOCNS AOCNP
Additional credit info
NursingCE.com is an accredited provider for continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).