NursingCE Neurology Nursing CE Package for APRNs
NursingCE’s Neurology Nursing CE Package for APRNs grants you 11 ANCC Pharmacology contact hours focused on the care of patients with Neurological conditions and 24.5 total hours of CE to help you fulfill your national certification and state renewal requirements.
- 11 ANCC approved Pharmacology contact hours
- One year access
- We report to CE Broker
- Content created and reviewed by practicing, certified Nurse Practitioners
- Review your courses on your laptop, phone, or tablet. You will learn as you go with our peer reviewed content and test assessment questions that enforce the material
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Medical Marijuana and Cannabinoid Use
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Research
- Mental Health Prescribing
- Concussion Diagnosis and Treatment
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Safe and Effective Prescribing of Controlled Substances
A collection of courses covering current practice guidelines and the latest research regarding some of the most challenging or common issues seen by neurology NPs and other APRNs caring for patients with neurological conditions. A convenient and useful way for certified APRNs to fulfill 11 of their required pharmacology hours for national recertification! The best way to ensure APRNs are satisfying their state licensure requirements, national certification obligations, and personal commitment to continued competency.
APRN FNP-BC A-GNP AGPCNP-BC AGACNP-BC NP-C AGCNS-BC ACNPC-AG ACCNS-AG ENP CPNP-AC CPNP-PC NP-C PCNS CARN-AP PMHNP-BC PMHCNS-BC PMHS ACHPN
Additional credit info
NursingCE.com is an accredited provider for continuing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).