Nuclear Medicine & Molecular Imaging Update
The Mid East Chapter of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging’s historic 50th Annual Conference presents nuclear medicine’s latest trends, advances and procedures. Adapted for the enduring material audience, Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Update features a dozen faculty members presenting this specialty’s impact on imaging, cardiology, neurology, endocrinology, oncology, rheumatology, pediatrics and much more. Practice enhancements and professional development will be discussed, as well. Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Update provides a well rounded refresher for all physicians and technologists involved with this area of medicine.
12 AMA PRA Category I Credits™ towards Nuclear Medicine/PET CME requirements. Includes imaging, cardiac, oncology, neuro and endocrinology topics.
Impact on medicine, neuroendocrine tumors, RAI resistant thyroid cancer, cardiac sarcoidosis, PET-CT’s role in lung cancer management, COVID-19 applications, PSMA PET-CT for prostate cancer, SPECT-CT, pediatric cases and much more!
1. Describe FDG PET-CT’s impact on the practice of medicine.
2. Explain the value of molecular profiling in the treatment of iodine resistant thyroid cancer.
3. Discuss nuclear medicine’s involvement in the diagnostic evaluation, treatment and surveillance of cardiac sarcoidosis.
4. Describe the synergy, benefits and limitations of artificial intelligence in nuclear medicine.
5. Explain PSMA PET-CT’s enhancements to the reporting and therapy of prostate cancer.
6. Discuss the potential of whole body PET on imaging and interpretation.
nuclear medicine physicians, technologists, radiologists, neurologists, oncologists, cardiologists, endocrinologists, rheumatologists and other medical professionals who use radionuclides in the care of patients.