NCLEX RN® Sample Question 1
Question 1: The nurse is assessing a teenage male client status post-unilateral orchiectomy. Which of the following should be included in the client’s long-term plan of care?
- AChronic Pain
- BRisk for impaired skin integrity
- CRisk for infection
- DRisk for sexual dysfunction
NCLEX RN® Sample Question 2
You are caring for a client who had surgery 24 hours ago. The doctor has ordered the discontinuation of NPO status and the advancement of the client’s diet “as tolerated.” What should you offer this client to eat as his first meal after discontinuation of NPO status?
- AChicken broth, cranberry juice, and sherbet
- BChicken broth, cranberry juice, and Italian ice or pudding
- CBeef broth, ginger ale, and pudding
- DBeef broth, gelatin, and a citrus soda
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
NCLEX RN® Board Review Questions and Practice Tests
Gain access to more than 3500 high quality NCLEX RN board review questions with detailed explanations to help you prepare for the NCLEX RN certification exam. We’ve put together the best questions, answers, and explanations from the leading publishers and the top-rated NCLEX-RN writers in the country. Our questions come from leading publishers as well as select faculty from across the US. The emphasis for the NCLEX RN question bank is difficult questions.
- 3500+ NCLEX RN board-style questions targeted to the NCLEX-RN exam
- Questions, answers, and explanations written and reviewed by top nurses and nursing educators
- Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) platform that adjusts as you take the exam – just like the real exam
- Create customized practice tests and track results in real time
- Alternate Item Format questions mimic the NCLEX exams
“My name is Vania and I graduated from RN school almost a year ago. BoardVitals have been a huge help to me studying for the exam. You're allowed to pick the amount of questions, the type of questions from different categories. So I can make sure I can focus on what I have difficulty in and make sure I remembered the stuff I knew already. BoardVitals is a great source and I would recommend this to anyone who will be taking the RN exam.