National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium: World Class CME Clinical Update
Cost: $1195View Offer chevron_right
The National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium is a comprehensive program featuring 135 lectures across 10 subspecialties, including musculoskeletal imaging, breast imaging, breast MRI, gastrointestinal radiology, emergency radiology, genitourinary radiology, cardiovascular radiology, chest radiology, and neuroradiology.
Viewing the National Diagnostic Imaging Symposium will help you to better:
• Utilize CT imaging for both lung screening and lung disease diagnosis
• Image both upper and lower body musculoskeletal injury using MRI
• Use MDCT imaging of the pancreas, liver, abdomen and bowel as a diagnostic tool
• Hone ultrasound skills when conducting gynecological, obstetrical, cardiovascular, venous and thyroid evaluations
• Develop a strategy for common emergency imaging scenarios
• Design an approach to MRI of genitourinary masses, cancer and infections
• Improve diagnosis of CT images of multiple specific neurologic medical conditions
• Apply CT and ultrasound to cardiovascular evaluations
• Improve assessment of breast disease with the use of MRI, ultrasound, 3D mammography and more
Community radiologists who are called on to be well versed in a variety of radiology subspecialties and body systems.