Lung Cancer Imaging: World Class CME and Oakstone Clinical Update
Cost: $295View Offer chevron_right
Topics covered by Lung Cancer Imaging include:
Lung Cancer Screening, Lung Nodule Classification, Repeat Annual Screens, Lung Cancer Diagnosis, Smoking Related Diffuse Lung Diseases, Imaging the Adenocarcinoma Spectrum, Lung Cancer Treatment, Imaging the Post-Surgical Lung Cancer Patient and many others.
Lung Cancer Imaging covers best practices in interpreting CT scans obtained for lung cancer screening, staging, and treatment follow-up for those who may be actively involved in lung cancer screening clinics and in multidisciplinary lung cancer programs.
After completing Lung Cancer Imaging you should be better able to:
• Develop a lung cancer screening clinic
• Incorporate Lung-RADS into reports of LDCT for lung cancer screening
• Comply with CMS guidelines for lung cancer screening
• Improve accuracy of lung cancer detection on CT
• Recommend appropriate management of suspicious findings for lung cancer on chest CT
• Apply the TNM lung cancer staging system (7th edition)
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Radiology, CT.