Identifying and Evaluating Child Abuse
Cost: $50View Offer chevron_right
Identifying and Evaluating Child Abuse will help you to:
• Perform evaluations in cases of suspected child abuse;
• Document injuries appropriately; and
• Work with law enforcement and community agencies.
This program meets special CME requirements in these states:
• Connecticut – Risk Management
• Massachusetts – Risk Management
• New York Child Abuse
• Pennsylvania Risk – Management / Patient Safety
• Texas – Medical Ethics / Professional Responsibility
This course meets special CME requirements in Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas.