Hot Topics in HIV Management
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
Hot Topics in HIV Management consists of 3 parts:
• Determining the Most Appropriate Initial Treatment
• Switching ART in Virologic Suppression.
• Managing Treatment-experienced HIV Patients with Virologic Failure
Upon completion of Hot Topics in HIV Management, you should be better able to:
• Apply updated evidence-based guidelines and recommendations when selecting initial treatment for patients with human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
• Select and optimize HIV treatment regimens based on clinical safety and efficacy, propensity for resistance, and patient characteristics.
• Consider patient preferences when selecting HIV treatment regimens to increase adherence and compliance to therapy.
• Implement effective switching strategies, as necessary, in patients who are virologically suppressed, have become virologically resistant to therapy, or who have become nonadherent.
Infectious disease specialists, HIV specialists, pharmacists, and other health care professionals involved in the treatment of patients with HIV.