Hemophilia B: Therapeutic Updates, Emerging Therapies, and Barriers to Care
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
This free online CME course provides clinical insights about Hemophilia B and helps physicians better treat the condition.
Topics covered include:
- Updates in the epidemiology and diagnosis of hemophilia B
- Current and emerging treatment options for hemophilia B
- Challenges in care in hemophilia B
After completing this course, you will better be able to:
- Describe the pathophysiology of hemophilia B, with an emphasis on characteristics that play a role in determining the staging, prognosis, and diagnosis
- Describe the benefits of prophylactic vs. on-demand clotting factor regimens in patients with hemophilia and apply them inpatient cases
- Describe emerging therapies in the treatment of hemophilia B
- Individualize treatments in patients with hemophilia B by taking into account treatment modalities, recent clinical trial evidence, and barriers to care, including inhibitors
Target audience: Hematology, primary care physicians, and pediatricians; physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and pharmacists who practice in hematology; and any other clinicians with an interest in hemophilia B.