Hemophilia A: Therapeutic Updates, Emerging Therapies, and Barriers to Care
Cost: FreeView Offer chevron_right
This free CME activity will give physicians the latest insights around Hemophilia A and will them better treat patients who are plagued by the disease.
Topics covered in this course includes:
- Updates in the epidemiology and diagnosis of hemophilia A
- Current and emerging treatment options for hemophilia A
- Challenges in care in hemophilia A
After completing this activity, physicians will better be able to:
- Describe the pathophysiology of hemophilia A, with an emphasis on characteristics that play a role in determining the staging, prognosis, and diagnosis
- Describe the benefits of prophylactic vs. on-demand clotting factor regimens in patients with hemophilia and apply them in patient cases
- Describe the emerging therapies in the treatment of hemophilia A
- Individualize treatments in patients with hemophilia A by taking into account treatment modalities, recent clinical trial evidence, and barriers to care , including inhibitors
Target Audience: Hematology, primary care physicians, and pediatricians; physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and pharmacists who practice in hematology; and any other clinicians with an interest in hemophilia A.