Emergency Stroke Care: Advances And Controversies Volume I
Cost: $179View Offer chevron_right
Emergency Stroke Care, a practical, evidence-based stroke care resource reviews the latest research, recommendations, and opportunities in the diagnosis and management of stroke. Emergency clinicians are on the front lines of stroke care every day, and with the breathtaking speed of progress in diagnosis and management of this disease, you need to know how to manage patients according to the latest and best evidence.
Emergency Stroke Care includes:
• 70 pages of evidence-based content, covering management of TIA and acute ischemic stroke
• 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits that are stroke specific
• A review of the most recent evidence in TIA and acute ischemic stroke care
• Summaries of the evidence
• Treatment recommendations to help you optimally manage stroke patients
Emergency Medicine Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Residents.